Gro-Clock Sleep Trainer
Innovative illuminating sleep trainer clock and nightlight - teaches children when to rise and shine...
The fun and clever Gro-Clock uses cheerful illuminated images to show your little one a blue star when it's time to go back to sleep and a yellow sun when it's time to get up, giving you that precious extra time in bed.
The GroClock's mini stars go out one-by-one during the night to show the hours passing until the picture of the sun appears. The changing images encourage children to stay in bed longer as they learn to wait until they see the sun before they surface, at the time you've programmed.
Children will love the Grow-Clock's fun, regularly-changing graphics and attractive, soothing night-light glow. And adults - especially those who've been woken at 5am by a child who thinks it's morning - will absolutely love it, too. Teaching kids to stay under the covers until a preset time assures more sleep in general and those golden weekend lie-ins.
Gro-Clock is the perfect solution for children too young to read an ordinary clock. But it also features an optional digital clock - ideal for learning the time - and an audible alarm, so it can be used as a normal bedside clock, an alarm clock and a night-light as your child grows up.
The GroClock uses energy-efficient LEDs so it uses very little power and even has a built–in energy saving mode. One hour after the wake-up time has activated, the coloured LED lights automatically turn off. In standby mode, the Gro-Clock uses a really tiny amount of electricity. To re–activate, simply press any key and the lights will re-illuminate.
A useful demo mode, running though all the transitions between the stars and the sun, lets you easily show your child how things work.
The Gro-Clock comes with a 'Sleepy Farm' story book, beautifully illustrated by leading children's artist Mike Terry. Sleepy Farm tells the tale of a tired and grumpy pig called Percy who stays up too late and gets up too early, to help reinforce the message of the importance of a good (full length!) night's sleep.
The Gro-Clock makes a great gift for anyone with a young child or toddler, and is one of the best parental sleep investments anyone can make. This ingenious, top-quality gadget will ensure plenty of sleep for them, and more precious sleep for you, too!
Visit our Lights For Children category for more fun, funky and functional lighting for cool kids of all ages.
- Fun light-up sleep timer clock - teaches kids not to get up too early
- Easy to use and super-easy to learn - "stay in bed till you see the sun"
- Glowing screen shows images of stars and sun to communicate 'sleep' and 'wake-up' time
- Features unique 'stars to sun' countdown timer
- Stars go out one-by-one during the night until the sun shows
- Option to set 2 separate wake-up times (e.g. weekend and weekday, or night-time and daytime nap)
- Adjustable screen brightness - makes a great nitelight
- Key-lock option - so little terrors can't cheat and set their own 'awake time'
- Includes instructions & charming Sleepy Farm bedtime story book
- Packaged in a stylish, high-quality box - makes a fab gift
- CE certified for quality and safety
Dimensions (H x W x D)
14.5cm x 12.5cm x 5.5cmPowered by...
Mains powered (UK adaptor included)
- Keep out of reach of children under 3 years old
The video below shows a previous version of the Gro-Clock (featuring a moon instead of the new 'Mr Star') but it works in the same way, and looks very similar, to this new, improved version.
Like the above product? Tell the world!
Our latest gifts, lights, gadgets, T-shirts and party products...
- Super Bright LED Egg Light
- Dream Light Construction Night Light
- Wooden Winter Star Light 36cm
- Light-Up Blushing Teddy Bear
- LED Light-Up Bunting
- Origami Elephant Light Chain
- Felt Fox LED Stringlights
- Copper Cookie Cutter Stringlights
- Turquoise Metal Lantern Stringlights
- Gold Whisper LED Light Chain
- Festive Cone LED Fairy Lights
- Chewquacker LED Glow Duck
- Batman Eclipse USB Light
- Bath Gem Light